If you don’t know How To Apply Shellac Nail Polish At Home then you can read this post. Now, we really do not have to go to the saloon to make our nails pretty. We can still do them at our home place. Now, we have been seeing this massive advancement in this nail sector and we have these now shellac nails and shellac nail paints. They are much more durable and long lasting as compared to other nail paints and look much more appealing and tempting. Here we will let you know how you can apply shellac nail polish at home!
How To Apply Shellac Nail Polish At Home
Yes, applying shellac is very easy, you just have to follow the below step by step instructions. Read the below details:
- You need a UV or LED nail lamp, a Base coat, nail paint Colour, a Top coat, and also a Nail file. You will also need a Cuticle pusher and Alcohol wipes. If you have all these items then you are ready to have this shellac nail paint on your nails. You have to use the correct base and also top coat products.
- You have to clean up your nails before you start to apply shellac. You have to file them and also make them smoother. Make their rough edges in shape. You also have to push back the cuticles. Your nails have to be free from dust.
- Now you have to apply your base coat first. You have to slowly move the brush while applying a thin coat right to the tips of each of your nails. All it to dry until it gets sticky.
- Now, you have to apply the color. Avoid putting it on too thick. Make sure that you make use of even strokes. You have to dry your nails with the help of a nail lamp, and you also have to repeat this process for a second coating.
- Now, you have to apply the top coat and use even strokes.
- Now, let your nails to be completely dry.
This is all, this is how to apply shellac nail polish at home. It is all very easy now. Now you really do not spend some lump amount in the beauty salons to make your nails pretty, you can actually do all this beautification by sitting at your home now. Try out this method and let us know your rating too that whether this application of shellac nail polish at home works out for you or not.