Liquid eyeliner is a type of cosmetic product that is used to create precise lines around the eyes, typically to define and enhance the shape of the eyes or to create a dramatic, bold look. It is typically sold in small tubes or pens with a fine-tipped brush. Just get to know how to apply liquid eyeliner perfectly at the lower upper lid from here and get perfect-looking eyes. Some of the girls don’t know How To Apply Eyeliner Step by Step with Pictures? so here we will give all the details.
How To Apply Eyeliner Step by Step with Pictures
- First you have to choose your liquid eyeliner, it can be a felt tip and it can also be a dip-brush. It is this Felt tip liquid eyeliner that is like a pen. It is this dip-brush liquid eyeliner which is like a nail polish.
- First you have to prepare your eyelids. You have to put on an eyelid primer so that it can just help your eyeliner to remain stick to your lid.
- After this you have to set yourself in the right position. You should be having a steady hand, if you will not be having steady hand then you will be getting a wavy line. You have to rest your elbow right on a table and make sure that your hand has to be on your cheek when you will apply this liquid eyeliner. Read about Get Rid Of Yellow Eyes
- Now you should be able to draw a row of dots, you should just avoid putting it single line; you just have to get start by drawing of those small dots right directly along your upper lash line.
- Now you should start connecting the dots. You have to use small and also slow strokes to make a connection with the dots along your line. Just try to create an even line right on both your eyes, try not to make any bumps. You should also avoid connecting all those dots in that single stroke.
- Now you can just smooth out your eye line. If you just see that the top of your line has been showing those breaks right between the dashes, then what you can do is that you just have to draw a thin line right along the edge. You have to follow the same process for the bottom edge of that liner.
- Just add your tail. It has to be this small tail that should be created perfectly right at the outer edge of your eyelid! This tail will be giving you the illusion of that continuation of your lash line. Just draw that small line that will be extending. Just upwards on your upper lash line and then you will be having that classy cat eye!
This is how to apply liquid eyeliner perfectly at lower upper lid!